Are you looking for the best cheap Dash Cam you can get and still have great looking video? The inexpensive Dash Cam comparison video will walk you through the the top models to look at for your car or truck.
The cameras on this list are the Viofo (Spytec) A119, A119S, A118-C, Yi Dash Cam, Goluk T3 and the Transcend 200.
There are a few budget dash cams from 2016 that still rate near the top in 2017. Most of these dash cams now are sold at a much cheaper price. That means you now will have some cash left over to buy that high quality micro SD card to go with it.
A Best value camera for most drivers. Stealthy, high video quality, very good reliability and comes with the GPS module included. By far my top choice and the dash cam I recommend to all my friends is the Spytec A119 which is currently $40 off list price.
– Perfect for forward facing surveillance | Captures clear video of vehicles on the road (1440p HD) | Logs driving locations and speeds.
– Automatically turns on and off | Capacitor model for improved performance in extreme operating temperatures (hot or cold).
– Never miss anything important with loop recording the 160 degree Wide Angle Lens and excellent low light recording.
– Automatically captures impact events (with G sensor) | Change camera settings using 2″ LCD screen.
– Easily attach to windshield using adhesive GPS mount | Stores 7 hours of HD video (with 64GB memory card not included).
The Spytec A119 with GPS is an easy-to-install above-dashboard camera that records road trips in high definition using an F1.8 low-light lens with wide 160° field of vision. You can’t go wrong with this one for a great started cam.
Links to the best quality endurance micro SD cards for dash cams here.