Gran Turismo 5 Nascar Challenge Tips Tricks And Cheats
The Nascar Challenge in Gran Turismo 5 is one of the harder tests to achieve. Most people have had a hard time with the Nascar Challenge in Gran Turismo 5. These are some tips and tricks to unlocking Nascar Challenge in Gran Turismo 5.
Your help with Unlocking Gran Turismo 5 Nascar Challenge
1. Try using the D-Pad instead of the joystick. You have more precise control over the steering.
2. Speed during the turn-in is key, you must tap the brake upon entry, but go down only to about 167 mph (inside challenge is 162) once in the turn, keep that speed and gently start adding throttle to go faster. At the end of the turn you should be doing 177 or so.
3. Use your right analog stick for the throttle so you can control power better. Accelerate in, coast until the car is cornering as close to the cones as possible (try and hold the gas where you are neither picking up or losing speed), then slowly push the stick to its stop making sure the tires aren’t scrubbing and you are still as close to the cones as possible. 3rd person camera really helps so you can see the whole car.
4. There is no reason to brake at all on a super speedway. Never let up on the throttle for a second, this challenge is all about smooth steering. You must stay very close to the cones right up until the apex of the corner then come up to the middle spot between cones and wall all the while trying not to make too many little corrections that can shave off time. Watch the next one at Indy. It’s all about finding the sweet spot on the gas until, once again, the apex and then jamming on the gas while staying really close to the cones.
5. Pay close attention where the track seems to have the little dips because that’s where you’ll lose it.
I hope this will help you to unlock the Nascar Challenge in Gran Turismo 5.