Review and test video for the Opteka Super-powered 500mm / 1000mm f/8.0 Telephoto Lens with 2X Professional Multiplier. Works with Nikon, Canon, Sony and Micro 4/3 cameras.
Basic spec for the Opteka Super-powered 500mm/1000mm:
Super-powered 500mm/1000mm f/8.0 Telephoto Lens for Nikon Digital DSLR Cameras
– This lens is a tremendous lens for anyone shooting at a distance from their subject, including sports and wildlife photography. It’s lightweight (22.6 oz/641 g) and compact (just 11.7″/29.7cm long) and it focuses as close as 33′ (10m).
– The aperture range is f/8.0 to f/32.0. This manual focus lens has an aluminum alloy body with Diamond Black finish, with fully multi-coated low-dispersion optical glass, with a 67mm front filter thread. A T-ring adapter (available separately) is required to mount this lens to a camera body.
– Weight: 22.6 oz
– Dimensions: Approx. 2.76 x 11.73″ (70 x 298 mm)
– Focal Length: 500mm
– Filter Thread: Front: 67 mm
– Aperture: Maximum: f/8 – Minimum: f/32
– Camera Mount Type: T-mount (T-thread)
– Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
– Angle of View: 5 degrees
– Minimum Focus Distance: 33′ (10.06 m)
– Lens Cap
– Lens Case
2X Professional Multiplier
Find the Opteka Super-powered 500mm/1000mm Here.