|| Why does my Nokia phone have poor battery performance?
Here are some causes for poor battery performance with you Nokia phone:
– Different coverage areas will impact overall battery life. (WCDMA vs. EDGE)
– Very lengthy voice calls.
– Not exiting the Internet browser when finished.
– Extended Bluetooth usage.
– Extended Multimedia usage; music and videos.
– Making the Backlight time out on battery setting to a longer duration. For every minute of backlight you use the equivalent to 1 hour of standby time.
– Messenger type applications such as Instant Messenger running in the background.
– Having several applications running in the background. Launch the Task Manager to quit any unnecessary open applications.