Boy Electrocuted While Installing Xbox 360 HD DVD Player In Computer

It’s not uncommon for someone to get shocked while working on their computer but rarely does someone die.

A 14 year old boy in Mexico was trying to make a modification to his computer. He was installing a Xbox 360 HD-DVD Player that he had recently dissembled and adapted to work with his system. While moving some connections around he some how grounded himself. The power supply was plugged in still and it stopped his heart.

His younger cousin was helping and saw the whole thing. He called for help right away. When paramedics arrived he had no heartbeat and was pronounced dead on the seen.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *